Unable to Login to Java Client After Upgrade With Error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.workarea.spi.WorkContextEntryImpl
(Doc ID 2164411.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to login to Java Client after upgrade with below error in Java Console log:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.workarea.spi.WorkContextEntryImpl
What is Working
Can login to Web Client successfully
- Uninstall Agile 9.3.3
- Upgrade Agile DB to 9.3.4
- Install Agile 9.3.4
- Start Agile Application Server
- Access to Java Client from Java Client URL
- Click Launch
- Enter User Name, Password
- The screen keeps showing busy pointer and Java Client does not load
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document