Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from P6 7.0 to 15.2, activity codes in the layouts are missing.
All activity codes should be present after upgrading.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create database with P6 v7.0
2. Log in as a user to P6 Professional and create activity code type: TEST ÅÄÖ
3. Create activity code value: 1
4. Assign the code to a project.
5. Create a layout with the column Activity Code: TEST ÅÄÖ
6. Create filter with Activity Code TEST ÅÄÖ = 1
7. Create a Group and Sort with Activity Code: TEST ÅÄÖ
7. Save filter and layout
8. Upgrade PMDB to 15.2
9. Log in with P6 Professional R15.2
10. Open layout and find that:
a. The column is missing
b. The field group and sort is empty but still a row
c. The field in the filter is empty
Due to this issue, layouts are missing activity codes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms