Unable to Open Activity Transferred with Error 'This Feature Did Not Perform As Expected. Please Contact Your Agile Administrator'
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This feature did not perform as expected. Please contact your Agile Administrator
Web Client should not show this error.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Logon Agile Web Client as administrator
- Create a new Activity TEST_ACTIVITY, route status to In Progress and add self as approver
- Create a new Transfer Authority to transfer Global.All Activities to another user A with dates for all changes during the time period
- Logon Agile Web Client as the second A, click Workflow Routing tab, Web Client shows "This feature did not perform as expected. Please contact your Agile Administrator"
- Search TEST_ACTIVITY and try to open it, Web Client shows error "Node (18029, 1048) does not exist in the cache"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms