Last updated on JULY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Adjustment message fails in RMS-RIB Hospital with following error when adjustment quantity is greater than received quantity :
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Transfer and corresponding ASN.
2. Receive the ASN. (For example - ASN qty: 1)
3. Perform a positive adjustment to the container. (For example - Adj qty: 3)
4. Perform a negative adjustment to the container.
- The qty needs to be greater than the qty in the ASN. For example -
- ASN qty: 1
- Adj qty: -2
5. Verify the RIB-RMS Hospital for the family InvAdjust and note the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms