ALLOC_DETAIL.QTY_DISTRO Is Added to Open Order Quantity of Source Warehouse Instead of Subtracting It When Determining Future Fulfillment
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ALLOC_DETAIL.QTY_DISTRO is added to Open Order Quantity of the source warehouse instead of subtracting it when determining future fulfillment.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) to the warehouse and approve it.
- Create an Allocation with source as PO in step 1 and approve it.
- Distribute the PO to the allocation at the time of receipt in the warehouse.
- Try to create a What If allocation using the same item and warehouse as in step 1.
- In What If Summary notice, ALLOC_DETAIL.QTY_DISTRO is added to the order quantity while determining future fulfillment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms