Last updated on JULY 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DLYPRG (Daily Purge) program does not delete data from L10N_BR_ENTITY_CNAE_CODES and L10N_BR_ENTITY_TAX_REGIME tables when a store is deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new store using Store Maintenance [store] screen.
- Add the localization attributes (Options->localization attributes).
- Ensure to add CNAE Codes, Tax Regimes and Tributary Substitution.
- Save the store.
- Now open the store in edit mode and click the delete button.
- Run dlyprg program and verify data.
- Note that Store related data in STORE_L10N_EXT and L10N_BR_ENTITY_TRIB_SUBS tables is successfully deleted.
- Data is not deleted from L10N_BR_ENTITY_CNAE_CODES and L10N_BR_ENTITY_TAX_REGIME tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms