Multibuy Promotions With Amount Qualifier In reward List Are Not Sent To Stores
(Doc ID 2165993.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Complex promotion of type "Buy$NorMoreOfXgetYatZ$off" at dept level does not ring at store.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a multi buy promotion in Retail Price Management (RPM).
2. Select the qualifier as "Amount".
3. While creating the Buy list ensure it in the department level. Select more than one department.
4. Select "All buy lists" for Apply Reward to field.
5. Select "Amount off" as reward list.
6. Approve the promotion.
7. Execute the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batch.
8. The target field is empty in the pricingextract.xml file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document