Slow Performance in FPR Receiving Due to Extra Table ITEM_ATTRIBUTES in From Clause
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extra table in the from clause of CHECK_CONT_CONTENTS cursor in FPR_RECEIVING_S package resulted in poor performance with flexible pallet (FPR) receiving.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a FPR with details appointment.
- Navigate to RF Menu > 5 Receiving > 5 Receiving.
- Enter Appointment Number, door id and click F4.
- Enter pallet id, item_id.
- Confirm PO number.
- Enter to confirm case pack 1.
- Put quantity receipt.
- Click F4 to confirm.
- Put same pallet id and item_id again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms