Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document proposes an optimized process to handle Inventory changes and compensating required things while processing revision orders using Service fulfillment WebServices (SFWS).
Currently customer cancels BI and Recreate BI (using Capture Interaction) for all Inventory significant changes.
Consider the sample scenario stated below:
1. OSM has Received a Order with 5Mbps as Download speed of Internet Service
2. OSM Created BI-1 with 5Mbps using Capture Business Interaction.
3. Process BI is triggered and completed by OSM - part of this Service is designed with all required resources.
4. APPROVE Update interactions is triggered and completed by OSM.
5. ISSUE Update interactions is triggered and completed by OSM.Now OSM has received a revision order with 10mbps as Download speed of same Internet Service & we have to handle this revision order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms