RMS Fulfilment Cancellation Webservice Completes Successfully Even When CO Transfer For Warehouse Is Waved
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Merchandising System(RMS) Fulfilment cancellation webservice completes successfully even when Customer Order(CO) transfer for warehouse is waved.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a transfer between a WH and Store using the RMS CO Create Webservice.
- Note that a transfer is created in RMS tables TSFHEAD/TSFDETAIL.
- Note that the transfer is available in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS), flown as RIB message.
- In RWMS, wave the transfer.
- In RMS, cancel the transfer created in step 1, using the RMS CO Cancel webservice.
- Note that the webservice completed successfully and has incremented the Qty_cancelled the TSFDETAIL. This transfer should not be allowed to be cancelled in RMS as it is already waved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms