RMS Fulfilment Cancellation Webservice Completes Successfully Even When CO Transfer For Warehouse Is Waved
(Doc ID 2167815.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Merchandising System(RMS) Fulfilment cancellation webservice completes successfully even when Customer Order(CO) transfer for warehouse is waved.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a transfer between a WH and Store using the RMS CO Create Webservice.
- Note that a transfer is created in RMS tables TSFHEAD/TSFDETAIL.
- Note that the transfer is available in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS), flown as RIB message.
- In RWMS, wave the transfer.
- In RMS, cancel the transfer created in step 1, using the RMS CO Cancel webservice.
- Note that the webservice completed successfully and has incremented the Qty_cancelled the TSFDETAIL. This transfer should not be allowed to be cancelled in RMS as it is already waved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document