Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an active promotion is cancelled, the payload tables only show the initial CRE message.
You expect that when an active promotion is cancelled, the RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table should be updated with a MOD or DEL message.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a promotion for vdate+1
2. Approve the promotion and check payload tables.
3. On vdate promotion gets active, state=5.
4. On the same vdate cancel the promotion and check the state, state=4.
5. Check the entries in the Payload tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms