Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When attempting to run the Financial Posting batch in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), the Exchange Rate is populated incorrectly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to Document Maintenance.
2. Click on Document Search.
3. Select "New" from Debit Memo Quantity/Cost and click on OK.
4. Provide Document ID.
5. Enter Supplier & Location.
6. Click on Details.
7. Provide Item, Tax details, Reason Code and click OK.
8. Click on OK to complete the document creation.
9. Run reimrollup & reimposting batches.
10. Check the data in staging table and observe that exchange rate is populated incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms