Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAEXPRMS (Export of POS transactions from ReSA to RMS) program does not export the discount records correctly when a VOID transaction is present for the item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a RTLOG containing 2 transactions for the same item.
- First transaction should be sale and void for one item with discounts and the transaction sequence should be TITEM - Sale,TITEM -Void,IDISC,IDISC.
- Second transaction should be sale for same item with discount and the transaction sequence should be TITEM - Sale,IDISC.
- Process the RTLOG and run saexprms to export data to RMS.
- Note that POSU File does not contain the item in the TDETL record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms