The SAEXPRMS Batch Posts Reversal for Void Transactions with Incorrect Sign
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Export of POS transactions from ReSA to RMS (SAEXPRMS.PC) program posts reversal for void transactions with incorrect sign when a store/day is deleted in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Process a RTLOG file in ReSA containing a transaction such that the sequence is TITEM - Sale,TITEM -Void,IDISC,IDISC.
- Execute SAEXPRMS and note that void record is present with negative (N) sign in POSU file.
- Now delete the store/day in ReSA.
- Execute SAEXPRMS to post reversal to RMS.
- Note that void transaction reversal is also present with negative (N) sign in POSU file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms