Multibuy Promotion Sends Update Message With Discount Type as Null
(Doc ID 2168470.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new item is created under a subclass on which there was a subclass level multi-buy promotion, Discount Type is null in the Pricing XML generated by RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batch.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a multi-buy promotion at subclass / location level.
2. Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batches.
3. Run purgePayloadsBatch.sh to purge published payload data.
4. Create a new item under the same subclass and range it to the same location.
5. Run NewItemLocBatch.
6. Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batches.
7. Notice the following in the Pricing XML:
- ADD message was generated instead of UPD message.
- Type='' in the PricingExtract XML.
- Target item not included in the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document