Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Run Rule Framework (RRF) / Manage Run
Ledger table - Management Ledger (FS_D_MANAGEMENT_LEDGER)
1. Created a process whose end date is 12/31/2012
2. Expectation of this is , when this process is fired for dates beyond 12/31/2012- this process will not execute and thus will not produce any records through the allocation rules.
3. Similarly Created a Run whose end date is 12/31/2012 with the anticipation that this specific 'Run' will not execute if the date chosen for this run is beyond 12/31/2012.
Tried the following executions for date 01/31/2016
1. Firing of above Process - Process gets fired- no Warning shown- allocation rules contained in the process gets executed and produces records
2. Firing of Run - Run gets fired - no warning/ error - Allocation rule contained in the Process that is a part of this run gets executed and produces records
3. Attached scr shots of
a. Process definition
b. Run definition
c. Batch Monitor (that executed the tasks successfully)
Would like to know if this 'Effective end date' is a functionality available as mentioned in the documentation?
Is it actually expected to 'Not run' or make the Process or Run a 'defunct' one?
Can it be used for the purpose of 'Retiring' Process or Run?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms