Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Transaction Detail [satrdetl] screen in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) allows the user to exit after entering an invalid value for salesperson.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up AUTO_VALIDATE_TRAN_EMPLOYEE_ID (auto validation of employees) to 'Y' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS.
- Upload a RTLOG transaction such that it contains an invalid salesperson ID at line item level.
- Go to Error List [saerrlst] screen and note that transaction is in error due to invalid salesperson.
- Press on 'Fix Error' and go to Transaction Detail screen -> Employee tab.
- Enter an invalid value for the salesperson manually. Do not select from LOV. Press tab.
- Note that screen displays message "The entered salesperson is not a valid employee for this store".
- Press OK on the error message and then OK on Transaction Detail screen.
- Note that the user is allowed to exit, and the invalid value is updated to SA_TRAN_ITEM table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms