Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While doing online matching of second invoice, items from first invoice were added again into posting tables.
Already matched items with first invoice are added again into IM_RCPT_ITEM_POSTING_INVOICE, IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING tables while doing online matching of second invoice. Thus gets the double records in IM_RCPT_ITEM_POSTING_INVOICE, IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING tables.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create and Ship Purchase Order (PO).
- Create invoice for part of PO
- Match invoice.
- Check results in IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS, IM_RCPT_ITEM_POSTING_INVOICE, IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING
- Create second invoice for rest part on PO.
- Go to Online matching.
- Select Invoice and receipt, note that there are no discrepancies.
- Click Online Match button.
- Notice that second invoice is matched.
- Note that records got created into posting tables IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS, IM_RCPT_ITEM_POSTING_INVOICE for the items from first invoice also along with items from second invoice which is leading to double quantity for items from first invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms