Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Parts Planning - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, User Interface
Service Parts Planning (SPP) parts classification - Some operators list of values are not working for user defined attributes.
Some examples like 'greater than', 'less than', etc are not working if the part classification rules are created with these operators.
An error is displayed when selecting an operator.
"Error: Invalid operator"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Oracle service parts planning module
2. Setup -> Manage part classification
3. Opens ADF screen - in browser - SPP part classification
4. Try to put conditions based on user attributes.
5. Error occurs for some operators
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms