Current Project's Values Drop Down Option For Activity Code Values Not Working Correctly.
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While assigning Activity Code Values to Activities, the 'Current Project's Values' Display option does not show expected values. Without any previous Activity Code Values assigned to the Project, one Value is seen. With 2 Activity Code Values assigned to the Project, only one Value is seen.
The Current Project's Values are displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create / open a new Project.
2. Add 2 new Activities.
3. Add new Activity Code to the dictionary with 2 Activity Code Values.
a. Create a new global Activity Code (g-new) with 2 Activity Code Values (g-new1 & g-new2).
b. Create a new EPS Activity Code (e-new) with 2 Activity Code Values (e-new1 & e-new2).
c. Create a new Project Activity Code (p-new) with 2 Activity Code Values (p-new1 & p-new2).
4. Assign the first Activity Code Value to both Activities (g-new1, e-new1, p-new1).
5. Modify the second Activity Code Values for the "2" Code Values (must set to display all Values).
6. Open the same Activity Code Value selection window and set display back to Current Project Values.
7. Attempt to change the Activity Code Value on the other Activity to the new Code Value, but the Code Value doesn't show in the list of "Current Project's Values", even with refresh.
8. Log out of PM/Log back in.
9. Attempt the Code Value assignment change and it now displays as expected.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot assign another Activity Code Value while set to Current Project's Values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms