Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 6.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM) 6.0.3, several Convexity, Yield to Maturity (YTM) and modified duration fields are populating with zero for non amortizing (AMRT_TYPE_CD = 700) instruments. Other instruments are generating negative duration and modified duration results.
Columns like Convexity, YTM and Modified Duration are populating as zero in the FSI_O_CONSOLIDATED_MASTER table while it has values in Result Master. Other instruments are generating duration and modified duration either with negative or zero values.
Expect correct values generated in consolidated master table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Discount rule with Discount Method as Forecast Remaining term.
2. Create a Static Deterministic Process and map the above Discount Rule to it.
3. Map a instrument record which is not same as reporting currency.
4. Assign exchange rate to it (Used Currency in Instrument Record to Reporting Currency in the process),.
5. Choose Product/Currency as a combination in Output Preferences in the process screen.
6. Execute the process and validate the output tables - Result Master and Consolidated Master table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms