Error "ORA-02292" when Deleting a Pack Template Via Form Packtmpl
(Doc ID 2169101.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to delete a pack template that was already used in a Purchase Order (PO), the following error message is displayed:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Items>Diffs>Pack Templates and create a pack template.
2. Create a PO and, in ordmtxws screen, select an item and click on Apply Template.
3. Select the pack template created in step 1, filling the Vendor Desc in the New Parent Template screen.
4. Save the PO and go back to Items>Diffs>Pack Templates.
5. Select the template created in step 1 and click on Delete Template button. After confirming the deletion, the error message will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document