C1-TXNIP Batch Issue- Transaction Present in CI_TXN_DETAIL_STG, CI_TXN_DETAIL and All Records in Error
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB 184.108.40.206.0 version, BT - Batch:
Scenario : For Header Transaction id : 2 transactions - 1 with product code and 1 without product code
1) TXNIP batch is in ‘complete’ status (Batch Job ID: 48782930921315) with error : Error - ProductTouDerivationBatch$Worker - Error in executeworkUnit method.
2) Post TXNIP run : Both Transactions resided in staging table with UPLD status as well as in Detail Table with status ‘Error’
3) All Transaction in Error status when expected was only 1 - Error and 1 -INPD
4) Both transactions are in ERROR on dashboard UI.
1) Both transaction should not move to EROR Status - even if only one transaction has not derived with product code (which is handled by product as per documentation with Error 1347 ), other valid transactions are going in Error Status and Logs shows NULL pointer.
2) In Implementation env - Records stays in both table - Transaction staging and Transaction detail table
The issue has the following business impact:
This is show stopper for TXNIP batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms