Unit Cost Becomes Enabled for Editing When Refreshing Twice in Item Supplier Country Screen
(Doc ID 2169537.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1, the Unit Cost field becomes enabled when refreshing twice in the "Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing" page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the "Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing" page for an item with an existing country linked.
2. Enter the country of sourcing, and click on the "View" button.
3. Click on the "Refresh" button.
4. Click on the "Refresh" button again.
5. The unit cost field is now capable of being edited.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document