Primary Supplier and Origin Country Still Exists After Changing Profile to Warehouse Stocked Category
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When replenishment profile types get changed from 'direct to store' to 'warehouse stocked', and store order method changes to 'dynamic', the primary supplier and origin country still exists.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a store order profile with 'direct to store' category.
- Run the replenishment batches and create the replenishment profile for store order.
- Create a replenishment profile change request from external process to insert into repl_attr_update_head, repl_attr_update_item, repl_attr_update_loc to change the profile to 'dynamic' method with warehouse stock category for the existing store order profile.
- Execute the rplatupd batch.
- Note that the profile has been changed to repl_method 'D' and warehouse stocked category, but primary supplier and origin country still exist in the profile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms