AIP Online: "Pending Deranged" Option Is Not Available in the LOV Dropdown
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Pending Deranged" option is not available in the LOV dropdown on the Data Management Online - Warehouse - Core Data - Ranging - Ranging By SKU Pack-size tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open AIP Online. Click Data Management.
- Click on Warehouse -> Core Data.
- Go to “Ranging by SKU Pack Size” tab.
- In the SKU filter, find an item where there are no expected receipts (i.e., no in transit, on orders, PO’s, transfers, allocs, etc.). Make sure that the item is ranged to an active warehouse. Click on search.
- Click the selected item and click Display. All warehouses that are ranged to the selected item are displayed.
- Find a warehouse with current status of “Exception Ranged”.
- Click on New Status and see a blank LOV.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms