Penny Difference in Rounding of Discount When Partial Pickup for Special Order Is Done and Item Returned
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Discount Amount applied to Return line item when a Special Order has been picked up partially and returned.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select F3 POS > Select F5 Transaction > Select F9 More > Select F4 Order > Select F2 New.
- Link a customer.
- Enter items 1234 (price 78.95) and 1003 (price 72.95).
- Select F8 Pricing > Select F4 Discount > Select F2 % Trans.
- Enter 10 and reason code.
- Pay entire balance.
- Select F6 Tender > Select F2 Cash.
- Order Receipt is printed.
- Select F6 Fulfillment.
- Enter Order Number.
- Select and Fill the order.
- Pick up item 1003 from the order. Order Pick Up receipt prints.
- Return the the partial pick up item (1003).
- Note that he discount amount has a penny more than what was paid during order create.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms