File Save As From GET/Check Out Issue In 9.3.5
(Doc ID 2170404.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Folders, Files & Attachments
When trying to Save As a file from Attachment tab using GET/Check out, getting file download fail error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Agile 9.3.5 webclient
2. Search for any part or any object that attachment tab enabled.
3. Go to attachment tab and add any document using Add ->Files option.
4. Now do a checkout on the file that was uploaded and click on save option.
5. open the document that was downloaded in step 4 and make some changes.
6. Now check-in back the updated file(replace the file in Agile with updated one).
7. Now do check out again and this time select "save as" option , download will fail with the error couldn't be downloaded
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!