Unable To Import The PPM Project From One Agile Instance To Another.
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to import the PPM project from one Agile instance to another.
Cannot make the successor <***go to scale up new*** 10/19/2017 xxxxx AM GMT>date before the processor To change the date, remove the FS dependence with
Import PPM project from one instance to the other
Same database for both environments
Not using MS Project
Steps to reproduce:
1. create project template in system A
2. Export by microsoft XML edit in action menu in System A
3. go to System B and click on create project from XML.
4. load the exported xml file from system A.
5. after filling all the information the system B will shoiw the error at the end.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms