Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade the SQLite database, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgrade the P6 Professional application to R16.1.
- Run the standalone migration utility.
- Migrate the Oracle XE database to a SQLite database file.
- Configure the database alias as a SQLite database connection, connecting to the newly created SQLite database.
- Connection will succeed.
- Attempt to login.
- Message will display that the database is a mismatch of the application.
- A dialogue box will appear asking to upgrade the SQLite database...select Yes.
- Error is then displayed.
Due to this issue, users cannot login and connect to the SQLite database after upgrading P6.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms