Error "SQLite database failed to upgrade" When Attempting to Login to P6 SQLite Database After Migrating From Oracle XE or SQL Server Express
(Doc ID 2170487.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade the SQLite database, the following error occurs:
SQLite database failed to upgrade
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgrade the P6 Professional application to R16.1.
- Run the standalone migration utility.
- Migrate the Oracle XE database to a SQLite database file.
- Configure the database alias as a SQLite database connection, connecting to the newly created SQLite database.
- Connection will succeed.
- Attempt to login.
- Message will display that the database is a mismatch of the application.
- A dialogue box will appear asking to upgrade the SQLite database...select Yes.
- Error is then displayed.
Due to this issue, users cannot login and connect to the SQLite database after upgrading P6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document