Checkin Event on Multiple Files Not Returning Correct Item Revision
(Doc ID 2170736.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the item has files with multiple files are added to one file folder, file checkin event program will return item's revision as Introductory even though file checkin is performed on its released revision.
When the item has files with multiple files are added to one file folder, file checkin event program to return the correct item's revision which the file check in was performed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Copy sample CheckinSample.jar to %Agile_Home%\integration\sdk\extensions
- Login to Java Client as admin user, and configure below event:
Event Type: Check in File
Name: Item - Check in File
Object Type: Item
- Event Handler
Name: [Sample] Item - Check in File [Pre] Event handler
Handler Type: Java PX
- Event Subscriber
Name: [Sample] Item - Check in File [Pre] Event
Event: Item - Check in File
Event Handler: [Sample] Item - Check in File [Pre] Event handler
Trigger Type: Pre
Execution Mode: Syncronous
Error Handling Rule: Stop
- Login to Web Client
- Create Item P01, and add two attachment A.txt, B.txt. Add so that files will be added to one file folder
- Add item P01 to Change ECO1, and release with revision "01"
- Open revision "01" of item P01, and checkout attachments A.txt, B.txt
- Checkin attachments A.txt, B.txt
- Check History tab. See below action:
See record: User Defined Action: [Sample] Item - Check in File [Pre]
Event handler: Item Revision : Introductory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document