ReIM Allowing Posting of Invoices with Tax Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2170886.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an invoice is created at the header level with the wrong tax code, the system allows the user to manually match the invoice against its receipt. The match process is successfully executed for both cost and quantity match and the invoice changes its status to "Matched". When the posting batch process is executed, the invoice change its status to "Posted", which is incorrect since a tax discrepancy exists.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item with VAT set to 12%, cost set to .7309. Create a new order with quantity 30.
- Ship and receive the order in full.
- Update the following system options:
SET MAX_TOLERANCE_PCT = '0', CALC_TOLERANCE = '.0001', TAX_VALIDATION_TYPE = 'RECON', NUM_TAX_ALLOW = 'S';
- Create a new merchandise invoice for the quantity of 30 for the item with tax rate set to 0%.
- Manually match the invoice with its receipt using summary match.
- See that invoice and receipt are shown as being within tolerance and an exact match.
- Invoice is successfully matched against receipt.
- Tax discrepancy is not identified and invoice is shown as matched.
- Furthermore, the invoice is posted without issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document