PurgeReceivedTransfers Batch is Purging the Transfers With 'In Progress' Status
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management, the PurgeReceivedTransfers batch is also purging the transfers in 'In Progress' status.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check the 'Days To Hold Received Transfer Records' (e.g., 30 days) and 'Purge Received Transfers' (true) parameters for the environment.
- Create a transfer from sending store and save it. The status will be 25 (In progress).
- The quantity will be reserved for the transfer in STORE_ITEM_STOCK table.
- Update the update_date in TRANSFER table to be older than 30 days.
- Run the batch ./PurgeReceivedTransfers.sh
- Note that the transfer was purged, although the status is 'In Progress'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms