Item level Adjustment Error
(Doc ID 2171484.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR)
While performing the item level adjustment, PCM_OP_AR_ITEM_ADJUSTMENT opcode failing with error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a billing account.
2. Create/Add a subscription account (subordinate) under the billing account.
3. Subordinate has pipeline rating product.
4. Process the usage in rating pipeline & load using the REL.
5. Run the billing at the end of the cycle. This will calculate the tax on usage item/event.
6. After the billing, make an adjustment on the same item (which is still open).
7. Adjustment failed.
8. No real-time discount and no rating time tax involved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!