Contract Management 14.X has Reached Sustaining Support
(Doc ID 2171790.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Contract Management - Version 10.0 and later
Primavera Contract Management Web Services - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Management has reached Sustaining Support
As of September 2016, Primavera Contract Management has reached Sustaining Support
Under Sustaining Support as a customer you are entitled to open service requests and have access to any knowledge articles, documentation, and approved fixes, but Oracle will no longer provide new fixes or update 3rd party certifications. All Sustaining Support is done on a "reasonable efforts" basis with no guarantee of problem resolution.
With Sustaining Support, you receive technical support, including access to our online support tools, knowledgebases, and technical support experts. You benefit from:
- Major product and technology releases that were available during the Premier Support stage.
- Technical support
- Access to My Oracle Support
- Fixes, updates, and critical patch updates created during the Premier Support stage
- Upgrade scripts created during the Premier Support stage
Sustaining Support does not include
- New updates, fixes, security alerts, data fixes, and critical patch updates
- New tax, legal, and regulatory updates
- New upgrade scripts
- Certification with new third-party products/versions
- Certification with new Oracle products
For more specifics on Premier Support and Sustaining Support, please refer to Oracle’s “Technical Support Policies.”
For information on the latest version of Contract Management, see the Knowledge Document Contract Management Latest Release, Patch Set, and Interim Patch Reference Guide (Application Build and Database Version Numbers)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Contract Management has reached Sustaining Support|
|With Sustaining Support, you receive technical support, including access to our online support tools, knowledgebases, and technical support experts. You benefit from:|
|Sustaining Support does not include|