EDIUPACK Allows Adding a New Item As Part of a PO Change But Does Not Allow Approving the Revision
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDIUPACK allows to add a new item as a part of PO(Purchase Order) change, but doesn't allow to approve the revision
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create an order and approve it
2) Run orddscnt, ordrev .
3) Create PO Change file to replace the PO item
4) Run ediupack batch.
5) Check ordloc_rev table. New revision has been created.
6) Open the Order in RMS screen in edit mode, bring it back to worksheet status, and open order revision . Select Revision 1.
7)Note for the newly added item, old and new quantity is not showed. And it didn't allow to accept the change either.
8) Put the order back to approved status.
9)8)Note the newly added item cannot be accepted by the users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms