Unable To Deactivate Currency in BSP Master Maintenance Form
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 8.0.1 to 220.127.116.11.2 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.1 version, Business Rules
Unable to deactivate USD Currency
1. Using IE 11 browser navigate to Master Maintenance > Currencies
2. Unable to change value Yes/No for Reporting Value at Currency and deactivate it.
3. Pop-up blocker is not on.
4. Check using compatibility viewer but the issue is the same.
5. Clear browser cache but the same issue.
6. Click on the menu with CTRL button. The Yes/No menu appeared but at unusual place.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms