Large Text Not Supporting Change Controlled Functionality and Redline Changes Are Not Reflected
(Doc ID 2172150.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Large text not supporting change controlled functionality and redline changes are not reflected
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into webclient
- Enable a Page_three attribute on parts class and Enable change control
- Update the large text attribute value (VALUE1) on the Part.
- Added a change to it.
- Change-->Affected Items--> Select the Part row.
- Click on Redline Title Block.
- Update the Large Text attribute (VALUE2) and save the changes
- Move the Change workflow status to Implement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document