Large Text Not Supporting Change Controlled Functionality and Redline Changes Are Not Reflected
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Large text not supporting change controlled functionality and redline changes are not reflected
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into webclient
- Enable a Page_three attribute on parts class and Enable change control
- Update the large text attribute value (VALUE1) on the Part.
- Added a change to it.
- Change-->Affected Items--> Select the Part row.
- Click on Redline Title Block.
- Update the Large Text attribute (VALUE2) and save the changes
- Move the Change workflow status to Implement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms