SOSTATUS Cre Message Failing in RIB TAFR: CUSTOMER_ORDER_NO and FULFIL_ORDER_NO Not Being Passed from SIM
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While testing a scenario for Order Management System (OMS) -- order created with Transfer from store A to store B; Transfer rejected from store A -- an SOSTATUS RIB message is sent from SIM (with status=’SD’). Further, this message is processed by the below subscribers on the RMS side:
- SOStatus – Calls base package RMSSUB_SOSTATUS.CONSUME()
- OmsSOStatus – Calls OMS package OMSSUB_SOSTATUS.CONSUME()
While the message is being processed by OMS successfully, it is getting failed in the RMS subscriber. On checking the message on SIM RIB logs, it is found that the CUSTOMER_ORDER_NO and FULFIL_ORDER_NO are not being passed from SIM to RIB.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create customer order so that transfer should get created (source location should be the last location in the fulfilment matrix).
2. Reject the transfer from SIM.
3. For the transfer rejection, SOStatus message is generated; this is failing in RIB.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms