Header Amount Of XXXX Does Not Equal To Total Detail Amount Of XXXX
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) Invoice Posting batch fails for the invoice document uploaded via EDI and in Matched status.Header amount of 0 does not equal to total detail amount of 50
Steps to Recreate the issue:
1. Create a PO in RMS and receive it fully
2. Create invoice in ReIMwith an older invoice date
3. Run the following ReIMbatches in the sequence
- reimreceiptwriteoff - at this stage notice that RMS SHIPMENT.INVC_MATCH_STATUS changed to "C"
- reimautomatch - at this stage notice that ReIM IM_DOC_HEAD.STATUS changed to "URMATCH"
4. Run reimdiscrepancypurge for the second time
5. Now notice that ReIM IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.UNIT_COST and IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.INVOICE_QTY updated as 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms