Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item list is created with a parent item and an update to the Date UDA is done, the entire UDA record (LOV, FF, and Date) is sent from the parent to the children (not just the changed UDA) through the mass update screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item with 2 children.
2. Build an item list with the parent item.
3. Select action "use" on item list.
4. Add date UDA and default to child items.
5. Add further UDA LOVs to the parent.
6. Indicate that you do NOT want to default the UDA records to children.
7. Add another date UDA under "UDA-Mass Change" and default to child items.
8. Review the children's UDA values. UDA LOV values have defaulted to the child items, although only the date UDA should have defaulted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms