Null Pointer Exception Occurs While Accessing New DSD PO Record in Direct Delivery List
(Doc ID 2172470.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management, the following error occurs when accessing a new Direct Store Delivery (DSD) purchase order (PO) record in the Direct Delivery List:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order for an ITEM.
2. Assign an Advance Shipment Notice (ASN).
3. Send the shipment in two cartons.
4. The DSD PO is processed to SIM as ASNIn message.
5. While trying to open the record for receiving in DSD Delivery List screen, the exception occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!