Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vendor Funded Promotion (VFP) deals are not getting applied to promotion components in the Maintain Promotion screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) and navigate to the Maintain Promotion screen.
- Enter a promo ID and select "Search".
- Click on the search result (the promotion) and select "Edit".
- From the Promotion Component list pane, select a component which is in "Submitted" status and choose "Edit".
- In the "Maintain Component" screen, select all Loc/zones from "Location Selection" list of the "Promo Component Detail Maintenance" section.
- Chose "Worksheet" status and hit "Update".
- Once the component is in Worksheet status, expand the "Funding" section and add a VFP Deal. Choose "apply".
- Perform step 5 again.
- Choose "Submit" status and hit "Update".
- Once the Promo component is in Submitted status, click "Done".
- Enter the same promo component again, expand the "Funding" section, and notice that the deal added in step 7 is missing (also missing from DEAL_COMP_PROM).
The deal is not being retained if the promo component is updated with a different status in the same screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms