Missing Prepack Items Expense in Order Location Expense Maintenance Screen
(Doc ID 2172673.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an order with fashion packs are created with the prepack tool, one or more items are missing all expenses on packs in the order location expense Maintenance screen.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Import Order with prepack template and add color and size.
2. Check Expenses: Locations>Options>Expenses.
3. Scroll through the pack ensuring each screen has expenses.
4. Expense should be there for few items.
5. Edit prepack and add more color and size to existing pack.
6. Check Expenses: Locations>Options>Expenses.
7. Expense will be missing for newly added items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document