Missing Prepack Items Expense in Order Location Expense Maintenance Screen
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an order with fashion packs are created with the prepack tool, one or more items are missing all expenses on packs in the order location expense Maintenance screen.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Import Order with prepack template and add color and size.
2. Check Expenses: Locations>Options>Expenses.
3. Scroll through the pack ensuring each screen has expenses.
4. Expense should be there for few items.
5. Edit prepack and add more color and size to existing pack.
6. Check Expenses: Locations>Options>Expenses.
7. Expense will be missing for newly added items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms