Allocation with YTD_Amount does not Aggregate Correctly
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.2 version, Calculation Engine
When attempting to create a Static Driver allocation taking YTD_AMOUNT then output to CURRENT_AMOUNT found the output reflects only one month of data instead of the YTD_AMOUNT.
Expect output CURRENT_AMOUNT equals to the aggregated YTD_AMOUNT.
1. Created a Static Driver allocation type on Management Ledger
2. Chose column name YTD_Amount
3. Chose an allocation source that has a single record each in all the 3 months of the populated data (ie January, February, March)
4. Executed the allocation for as of date March.
5. Expect the result record to have the <Current_Amount> as Year to Date amount (current amount of Jan + current amount of Feb + current amount of Mar)
6. Found the result has only one amount that is equivalent to March.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms