Allocation with YTD_Amount does not Aggregate Correctly
(Doc ID 2172698.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.2 version, Calculation Engine
When attempting to create a Static Driver allocation taking YTD_AMOUNT then output to CURRENT_AMOUNT found the output reflects only one month of data instead of the YTD_AMOUNT.
Expect output CURRENT_AMOUNT equals to the aggregated YTD_AMOUNT.
1. Created a Static Driver allocation type on Management Ledger
2. Chose column name YTD_Amount
3. Chose an allocation source that has a single record each in all the 3 months of the populated data (ie January, February, March)
4. Executed the allocation for as of date March.
5. Expect the result record to have the <Current_Amount> as Year to Date amount (current amount of Jan + current amount of Feb + current amount of Mar)
6. Found the result has only one amount that is equivalent to March.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document