ReSA Does Not Update The Value Of STANDARD_UNIT_RETAIL Field In SA_TRAN_ITEM Table When An Invalid Item Is Corrected
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) does not update the value of standard_unit_retail field in sa_tran_item table when an invalid item is corrected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Process an RTLog file to ReSA with an invalid item in sale transaction.
2. Capture data from ReSA tables (SA_TRAN_HEAD, SA_TRAN_ITEM,SA_TRAN_TENDER,SA_ERROR).
3. System will process sale to ReSA with an error ‘UPC_NOT_FOUND’ in SA_ERROR table for this item.
4. Open erroneous transaction in ReSA screen and enter valid EAN (ref_item) and save this transaction.
5. System will update unit_retail in SA_TRAN_ITEM from item_loc for this item, but does not update standard_unit_retail in SA_TRAN_ITEM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms