When Synchronizing a Project from EBS to P6 Using Primavera Gateway Role Rates Are Not Synchronized
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to synchronize role rates from EBS to P6 the job completes successfully but the role rates are not assigned to the roles. In P6 the Price/Unit is blank for the role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In EBS rate schedules are added to the Meaning field in XPS_TPA_RATE_SCHEDULE table (refer to Post Installation Steps in the MD120 P6_EBS_Integration.pdf of the EBS documentation)
2. The Meaning field value for JOB is set. (e.g. USD_Cost_Rate_Sch)
3. In EBS the rate schedule has a current rate for the role. e.g. ANALYST
4. Run the Gateway synchronization
5. Notice in P6 the Price/Unit is blank for the role. The current rate from EBS was not synchronized to P6.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms