There is No Way to Resolve an Invoice Item Discrepancy When Item Does Not Exist in the Receipt
(Doc ID 2172965.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), there is no way to resolve an invoice item discrepancy when the item does not exist on the Receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Generate a Purchase Order (PO).
- Receive the PO.
- Create an invoice for the PO created, but with totals considering extra items.
- Add all the items (the items from the PO and the receipt, as well as the extra items from step 3).
- Manually match the invoice.
- The items for the PO are matched and "extra" items stay unmatched.
- The invoice stays with the status 'Unsolved Matched' with all items from the receipt matched.
- Try to resolve the invoice discrepancy and note that you are unable to do so.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document