Few Item-locations Are Missing For Simple Promotion In RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_SR_PAYLOAD During Chunking
(Doc ID 2173018.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_SR_PAYLOAD table not populated for few item/locs for simple promotions during chunking.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Login to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM).
2. Navigate to Promotions -> Create Promotion.
3. Create a simple promotion at Hierarchy/Zone level with Apply to "Regular and Clearance".
4. Make sure that the Approval will go to "Chunking" Conflict check.
5. Approve the simple promotion.
6. Make sure that Chunk number 1 is running longer than any other chunk.
Verify that not all Item/Locations on the Simple Promotion # 1, is on the RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_SR_PAYLOAD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document