Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE (RIZP) is not updated correctly for Standard Retail.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a style item through XItemDesc script.
2. Add retail by zone location in XIZPDesc rec for style.
3. Create a SKU through XItemDesc script for the above style.
4. Add retail by zone location in XIZPDesc rec as $100 for SKU.
5. Create another SKU through XItemDesc script.
6. Add retail by zone location in XIZPDesc rec as $80 for SKU.
7. Notice that the second SKU has an incorrect value for standard retail in RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms